Sunday, June 2, 2013

An afternoon at Ben and Carrie's.

Reminds me of an old train station.
1965 Electra Glide
What a lineup.
1944 WL Flathead
1948 FL Panhead
1947 F Knucklehead
One of Carrie's Sportsters
1959 FL Pan
1938 80 inch
What a great hangout.
Absolutely beautiful, I could stare at it all day.
Very cool period license plate.
I have a thing for old speedometers.
Very neat work space. I love the clock.
Just doing what it is we do.
Saturday was a great day to hang out and take it easy. Keith and I went to Ben and Carrie's to pick up a bike and relax for awhile. The garage is what I see in my dreams - full of beautiful bikes, tools and one hell of a sound system. There are some truly amazing bikes there. I could stay all day, but after a few beers and some great tunes, it was time to leave. They had to go pick up Carrie's other Sportster that I will post here at another time.Thanks guys for a nice afternoon.                                  Posted by Doug.

No comments:

Post a Comment