Monday, August 15, 2011

So this my first post. This blog is gonna cover me and my friends expliots from riding,camping,tramping,eating wings and whatever else i can think of. First off went for ride o slippery rock,pa to a micro brewery for a bite to eat saturday i gotta say food was outstanding. If your ever in that area stop. You won't be disappointed with the grub or the grog. Lately the weather in western pa. has benn more like fla. Today it seemed to rain every fifthteen minutes then the sun would come out and the cycle would start over.Can't really bitch i'm ridin no matter if rains or not.This the way it should be. Too many times i talk to some self proclaimed biker an ask if he was going for a ride later? An the response i usally get is well the news says its suppose to rain today.My response is that his bike won;t melt! But i guess he would.WTF! If yourgonna worry about getting wet or dirting up your bike.My advice is to sell it! I mean shit! Like my good brother BIG JIM always said, You'll dry when you get there! Don't be a puss!

No comments:

Post a Comment