Thursday, August 25, 2011

monday's suck

So this monday after a long day at work me and my brother mark took off from my house.We were on our way to get measured for tux's for my wedding more on that later,anyhow we were the bikes headed for the tux shop the route i picked went thru the new round about in town as we were going around i was on the outside going left when the next thing i know BLAM! mark tagged my left side with his bike and we locked up until I hit the curb.whichleft me on my side under my bike.Of course somebody I knew watched the whole thing go down.A couple on lookers offered to help us and asked if we wanted them to call for help.which usally means the police or ems.I told thanks but no thanks.The authorites always complicate things.We got the bikes untangled an uprighted took a quick look over an i decided it was best to head back to the compound.Opon inspection my newly finished ride was slightly damaged,dents in the tank,bent foot clutch lever,bent bars and wheel.My bro felt horrible an offered to pay the damages cuz his a stand up dude.I told him a quick trip to my parts bin and it would be on the rode the next day which it was.New bars,swapeed the front wheel for another and bent the clutch lever back and good for rest of the year.Funny thing was I told him.Look on the bright side it always could be worse.A car could of hit me while a toolbag was texting or we could enjoyed a adult beverage in which johnny law would come out hiding and drew on us being a menace to socitey an all. So morale of the post is stay single file on the round about.

No comments:

Post a Comment