Sunday, September 28, 2014

2014 Pennsylvania State Fishing Tournament.



Hey throw me some candy.


The best spot to watch the parade, outside the Tidioute Hotel.










A few fish brought back for the weigh in.
Yukon Cornelius. George finally finds a suitable toilet.


Cougar Bob's. 

 Saturday was the 55th annual fishing tournament in Tidioute. Being avid fishermen, we attended. After being the pre-parade, we settled in at my favorite fishing spot on that part of the river to watch the actual parade.  What a parade, I wish I would have taken more pictures (as always). I missed some of the highlights, the 80's guy dancing, and the cross-dressing clown -- what a sight. At the weigh in booth the last time I checked, a 46.5" Musky at almost 23lbs. was leading the pack, that's a big fish. After some lunch and some more refreshments, we took a ride up Rt.666 to Cougar Bob's for some laughs, and then started working our way home. It was a picture-perfect day with beautiful roads and great scenery, although some of my favorite spots were closed, very odd on a Saturday. Oh well it was a great day with great friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment