Friday, January 3, 2014

Ups and downs

A couple of Christmas gifts from my wife. His and hers biker gnomes for our backyard this summer and a bottle of  Blairs Death Sauce  which will be a ingrediant for my chilli.


Well dwelling on this past years ups and downs which is life. I can look upon last year with fond memories of riding with friends,meeting people that i may know call a friend and ran into some old friends. these i consider the some of ups for the year. Then you have the downs which are always differant for everybody. For me seeing a family lose a father,grandfather and great grandfather four days before Chritmas saddens me. This person i speak of is Butch"Pappy" Spooner. I might him eight years ago when i moved here for work. The man was kind always in a good mood greeted you with a hug and how are you doing brother? He was always out to help the ones who needed helping. Pappy rode his bagger everywhere and said when he got old he might buy a trike. He was 76 years young when past. 
R.I.P.
PAPPY

No comments:

Post a Comment